Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Worship Wednesday: Interior Design

Welcome to Worship Wednesday!

Today I want to talk about interior design(not your home), but you!


 Lately my house has been in turmoil and strife...I've found myself at a crossroad and cannot worship the way the Lord wants... I'm in need of a lot of interior design.

 Growing up I've heard the saying 'Say what you mean, mean what you say' a million times. But sometimes in worship we forget to do that and our interior design falters.

 God left us an instruction manual. He left us the bible. The bible gives detailed instruction on how our interior design should be built up.

"In that day I will restore David's fallen shelter – I will repair its broken walls and restore its ruins – and will rebuild it as it used to be,"  Amos 9:11 NIV

"The bricks have fallen down, but we will rebuild with dressed stone; the fig trees have been felled, but we will replace them with cedars.  Isaiah 9:10 NIV

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. I Thessalonian  5:11

 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. I Corinthians 3:10

The bible is filled with many interior design plans, all you have to do is open it and read what great plans the Lord has for you.

Today when you open your bible and worship:
'Say what you mean, mean what you say'
  and get a new interior design!
Don't forget to link up your Worship Wednesday post in the comment section!


3 comments:

Jan Cline said...

So true...good way to start the day!
Blessings!
Jan

D L McCarragher said...

Great post Debra! We all need a renovation occasionally to spruce up our temple! God indeed has His best decorating directives in His love letter to us! Thanks to the likes of Paul, Peter and John - most of our valuable tips and design techniques are within their epistles - ready for us to apply and enjoy, Amen?

Patricia Marie Mitchell said...

Beautiful site Debra! Very, very nice. (:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates