Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another Flash Fiction Piece Selected for Publication Online

I stumbled upon Clever Fiction by accident and I'm glad I did!

Clever Fiction is a great place to showcase your writing.

This week I submitted by flash fiction piece 'Rain".

If you want to showcase your writing here's the deal:

Short Fiction Story Criteria:
250-1000 Words
Original Work
Use all the elements of the writing prompt .
Email your short story as an attachment to CleverFiction@gmail.com. To make uploading easier, please format your single-spaced story like this:

Title
By Name (and the elements of the weekly prompt) <--- this reminds readers of the prompt.
Story

That's it! No page numbers, notes, etc.

Stop by and read my story and all the other great stories and don't forget to submit yours.

2 comments:

The Desert Rocks said...

I'll take a look! Thanks!

Linda said...

So glad you did as that was an extremely moving story. I loved how you packed so much into so few words!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!