Monday, October 10, 2011

Between Jobs or Life As I Know It!

I've been out of work almost a year by choice. I have a lot of health problems, so I stopped working. During my hiatus from the work force I've been able to spend time writing and with my family. I've also had time to contemplate my life.

My health probably won't get any better, but I can't sit around forever. So I've made a very tough decision I am once again going to try and enter the work force.

I don't know how it will turn out. So I am going to take advantage of the time I now have between jobs to focus on what needs to be done in "real" life.

2 comments:

The Desert Rocks said...

Sorry about your health problems. I will pray you feel better.

Keena said...

I understand where you are coming from. I, too, have several health problems. I have had to leave work but I will not be going back. I hope you are victorious in your return and be able to stay in your job. My prayers are with you!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates