Sunday, October 23, 2011

Do You Ever Feel You're Caught Between Parallel Worlds?

Do You Ever Feel You're Caught Between Parallel Worlds?

This is a question I ask myself daily, but I never have an answer. Some days I do feel caught between what I love to do and the ones I love. I feel caught between the world of writing and the world of my reality.

There are days when I think everything I do, say or touch falls to pieces. I feel my worlds are going to collide any minute. My life is a surreal reality caught between parallel worlds.

1 comments:

Dottie Parish said...

Do I ever feel caught between parallel worlds? Yes, Yes, Yes! I never put it quite this way. I've been known to say I wish I were twins. My ambition exceeds my ability to do what I love, do what I must do, do what would be most loving, take a nap, blog, twitter, you name it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!