Friday, October 7, 2011

Does One Bad Apple Really Spoil the Whole Bunch?



I had the idea for this post several weeks before Steve Jobs passed away. I hadn't thought about the concept of this post or the words I would write. This post is in no way a reflection of Apple or Steve Jobs.

There is bad in everyone?  So does that mean one bad person can disrupt a hundred good people?
We know there is good and evil, but is bad really evil?

I have always liked to compare bad and good with apples. I was raised in the seventies and one of my favorite songs was 'One Bad Apple' sung by the Osmond.

One of the lyrics is "One Bad apple can spoil the whole bunch girl".

I don't think that's a fair statement...

In between an apple is its core. People have cores also. In between a person is their core.When you get to the middle of a person they aren't really bad, just misguided in my opinion.

Yes, there is evil in this world, but why? The answer is not a difficult one. Satan is the bad apple that spoils the human race.

You've heard the saying 'The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.'

I think it does....one bad apple(Satan) can spoil the whole bunch. It can destroy family's and pull a part a persons happiness.

Don't let Satan be the core between you and your family. Let Jesus be the core between good and bad.

You don't have to be a bad apple!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!