Saturday, October 22, 2011

I planted a little story seed...

Jenny Matlock

From Jenny Matlock's Saturday Centus:
THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS: I planted a little story seed...
WORD COUNT - Not to exceed 100 words, plus the six words of the prompt. 106 total maximum words.
STYLE OF WRITING - Any





I planted a little story seed watered it with words to watch it grow into a wonderful novel tree, flowing with goldenrod yellow and burnt orange leaves. The pages blow in the wind weaving a story of make-believe and dreams of another place and time. In between words burst through cavorting with imagination.

I planted a little story seed tilled it with blood, sweat and tears to watch it grow into a magnificent novel tree, gathering specks of imagery, painting a picture of amazement and wonder. The pages wisp with each gentle breeze back and forth, back and forth charting dreams of planted little story seeds.

11 comments:

Nonna Beach said...

I love this...chock full of delicious visuals and sense imagery !!!

melody-mae said...

beautiful. just lovely indeed!

Sue said...

Lyrical and lovely.

=)

Viki said...

I'm sure these are the exact feelings someone has when they are writing a novel. This was wonderful.

Bookie said...

Beautiful, beautiful!

anitamombanita said...

the words just flow...well done!

Christine said...

loved the image of banches creating more story seeds, nicely done

Karen S. said...

My eyes are filled with joy....this is just a lovely piece! Thanks!

Tgoette said...

What a stunningly visual piece! Loved this!

Anna said...

Nice text.
Best wishes,
Anna

Anna's SC wk 77 'I planted a little story seed'

Jenny said...

Oh my heavens. Your words flowed like music here...lovely and lyrical, poignant and tender.

You really did a lovely job with this prompt.

I am really impressed with your mad writing skills here.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates