Saturday, October 1, 2011

National Blog Posting Month Day 1: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Welcome once again to National Blog Posting Month. The purpose of the blogroll is to post on the topic everyday for 31 days... Stop by and link up or just read some of the great posts. The October blogroll is open until October 5th. After that point, no new blogs will be added.

The theme for October is BETWEEN.

 Somewhere we've all been one time or the other in our lives....

I suffer from chronic pain and some days are worse than others. I feel like a am living between a rock and a hard place literally.  
I wake up in pain. I go to bed in pain. Here's the 'between a rock and a hard place' part...I can't take pain medication.  So, I have to live with the pain and live between my rock and a hard place.

The worse part about being between a rock and a hard place is I'm a writer and I use my fingers 100% of the time. I've had to stop writing long-handed and now rely on a computer keyboard.

I don't like being between a rock and a hard place. It's a major disruption, a major distraction and a major dysfunction in my life.

Can I go bury my head in the sand now?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates