Monday, October 3, 2011

National Blog Posting Month Day 3: The Go-Between

Go-between: One who acts as an intermediary or messenger between two sides.

Is Jesus our go-between? Does he act as a messenger between God and Satan?

This picture can be offensive, scary or even distasteful but it's the truth.
The message is clear: Jesus is in a constant arm-wrestling battle with Satan.
He is constantly in a battle for our soul.

Jesus is our go-between...
He is the one who fights our battles. He is the one who died on the cross so we could live.

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalms 18:2 NIV

Frankly, I want Jesus to be my go-between. Without Him in my corner I don't have a chance against Satan.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 NIV


2 comments:

Sandy said...

The years of TIME on this earth are for man to make the decision of whom to follow: God or Satan. It is actually a kind of political power struggle. But God doesn't struggle with Satan. The final outcome is already won. Jesus have power over Satan in our lives when we give Him this right. Salvation is required for this to take place in our lives.

Cecilia Marie Pulliam said...

Isaiah 40:31 is among my favorite scriptures, and one I needed reminding of today. I am thankful, Jesus is our go-between. Because of Him we have hope in this sometimes hopeless world. Today, I really needed this encouragement. Thank you, Debra. So glad you are well enough to be back posting!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates