Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words

The NaBloPoMo theme for October is between. This picture conjures up a thousand words for the theme.

My thousand words:


I am stuck between the unknown, forced to compromise my values. I cannot go on. I am forged between two heavy stones that break my bones. I cannot go on. I am welded between the past and future, present forever gone. I cannot go on.

Between silence
Between death
Between tomorrow
Between reality
Between all
Between yesterday
Between today
Between lies
Between truths
Between right
Between wrong
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between
Between infinity....

No, there isn't 1000 words, but I'm between thoughts.

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Powerful Picture. Powerful thoughts. Thanks for sharing them.

Jan Cline said...

Im in between some amazing things. Just waiting. Love the picture.

Karen S. said...

Wow, great 1,000 word idea, love it, but that photo, too cool...I sure wouldn't want to be stuck in the middle of that!

Keena said...

awesome picture

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!