Saturday, October 1, 2011

We Want You!

I am thrilled to inform all my wonderful followers and fans who have stuck by me that finally after many rejections that one of my flash fiction pieces has been accepted for online publication.

Writing Raw is a monthly online magazine and this month my fictional piece 'When Beauty Meets Morbid' has been selected.

Here's the acceptance email:

 
From: Weeb
Date: 09/27/11 03:13:12
Subject: RE: Fiction Submission
 
Hi, would like to thank you for the submission. We would very much like to place your story in the October 1 issue of WritingRaw.com. Please let me know if this is acceptable to you. Also, if you haven’t done so already, please send us a brief bio for the Bio’s page. Thank you.


Weeb

2 comments:

Nicole Pyles said...

Congrats!! What a victory!! You inspire me to keep submitting my short story that has gotten too many rejections!! Awesome news!

Billy said...

Great write Debra, in the words of the Eagles, "Her mind was definitely twisted!" I loved the idea, congrats on the publish!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates