Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2011 November PAD Chapbook Challenge: Day 1

So here are today’s prompts:
Write a procrastination poem, or as I like to call it a “I’ll get to it tomorrow” poem. Or…
Write a proactive poem, or the old “I’ll get to it today” poem.

Here is my poem for 2011 November PAD Chapbook Challenge

Here’s mine on procrastination(something I’m good at).

What Have I Gotten Myself Into

I should have know better
the words my not flow.

I’m a worry-wart and a fretter
the words I may not know

So in the mist of a hasty decision
I may find myself in a quandary of procrastination

My words may need some revision
but I am a writer who suffers from
word fascination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates