Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 NaNoWriMo-Deadlines

Today is day five of NaNoWriMo. I am way behind, so I've out myself on a deadline.

Yesterday I didn't fair so well with my word count. I need to break even today by writing at least 3,208 words by the end of the day. I know there are 24 hours in a day, but my internal clock won't let me write passed a certain time.

So today I am going to forge through all barriers and try to knock out as many words as I can.

I have the prologue finished and working on chapter one. There are 25 days left and I'd love to get a chapter a day under my belt.

Can it be done?

3 comments:

Cassie Mae said...

It absolutely can be done! :) Good luck!

Dorothy said...

Clicked over from the NaBlo thread on Blogher. Wow, NaNo and NaBlo? What a challenge! Good luck with both. :)

Sommer Leigh said...

Happy NaNo Day Five!
Hopefully the initial excitement is still going strong, but if not I've come with a toolbox of inspiration. Ready?

First, quote of the day: Don't give up what you want most for what you want right now.

Second, NaNo Tip of the Day: Don't forget to reward yourself. It is often easier to notice our lagging word count numbers than to notice how far we've already come.

Good luck!!! Just keep writing!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates