Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday Fiction- Picture Book: Can You Guess What Animal I Am?

This week's FF is hosted by Sara over at Fiction Fusion

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT ANIMAL I AM?
by
Debra Elliott





I have black and white stripes.

Can you guess what animal I am?

No, I'm not a zebra!

I'm much smaller than a zebra.


My name rhymes with more pillow.

Can you guess what animal I am?

No, I'm not a gorilla!

I'm much tinier than a gorilla.


I smell like rotten eggs.

Can you guess what animal I am?

No, I'm not a skunk!

I smell worse than a skunk.

Here are a few clues for you!


I live in Africa. I love to hide

in the grasslands.

Can you guess what animal I am?

I am a carnivore. I love to eat

mice, frogs, bugs and lizards.

Can you guess what animal I am?

I am the smelliest animal on Earth.

Some people call me a striped polecat.

Can you guess what animal I am?


I am nocturnal. I love to sleep in

the daytime.

Can you guess what animal I am?

Do I have you fooled?

I'm a zorilla.

Nice to meet you

7 comments:

Joanna said...

Fantatstic, and you had me stumped! Off to google Zorillas!

Sandie sing said...

I love your blog site. Fabulous art work. I love it all! S.Sing

thepatientdreamer.com said...

Wow! this was so cool. Yep I would never have guessed that. Will have to look it up to. Pretty website.

Janet, said...

Good story, kids would love it - and so would parents.

Sara Harricharan said...

Heehee. Funny. You had me going there, guessing and trying to figure it out. Great story! Thanks for joining up for Friday Fiction!

The Desert Rocks said...

Cute Debra!

Liz said...

Adorable! Stop by and pick up your award :) http://www.thewritingreader.com/blog/2011/11/06/7-x-7-link-award/

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!