Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho Off to NaNo I Go!


Well, I did it! I signed up for NaNoWriMo before I went back to work PT..but I am still in for the count. I'll only lose about 5 hours of prime writing time, but if I can write 2000 words a day(about a hour)I'll be right on target.

And I'm off and running. It's the 3rd annual running(for me) of NaNoWrMo for me. It's day one and I'm off to a great start. Looks like I may be in second, no wait third place. Will I cross the finish line? Do I have what it takes to compete against the legions who have gone before me and who are running this year?
In twenty-nine days I'll let you know if I crossed the finish line a winner.
 Today I look like the picture above, ready and raring to go!

Today's word count:  1738.

3 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Debra Im sure you can do it. You love to write and I have so enjoyed everything you do. I will be cheering you on.
Blessings

Cathy C. Hall said...

So, NaNo AND PiBoIdMo? You're a braver writer than I am! ;-)

candidness said...

Good luck to you! I almost dove in this year but decided to hold off until next November, My book idea is just too nebulous right now - but at least I have something to develop - I think!

You and others will be trailblazers for me.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!