Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaNoWriMo Insecurity





Today is the 1st Wednesday of the month and The Insecure Writer's Support Group blog post.


For today's post I am writing about the insecurity of participating the the NaNoWriMo. This is my third year and I'm not sure how I will fare. The past two I have not finished. I lagged behind and gave up. So far I am on track with my word count(which is a good thing) but I still suffer from the feeling of insecurities with the doubt of can I do it? Can I cross the finish line?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Go in with the mindset that you WILL FINISH! Forget about the previous years. Those are in the past...done. This is a new year. You're probably stronger in your writing, more determined and more prepared.

You can do it; people have done it every year. It is attainable. So keep a positive light on it and do your best. That's all we can ask of ourselves - our best.

BTW: my name is Michellekp on NaNo is you want a writing buddy.

Michelle
Author of Concilium, available July 2012
Concilium: The Departure, November 2012

www.Michelle-Pickett.com
www.Conciliumbooks.com

Tracy Krauss said...

The good news is, its all in fun!

Stacy S. Jensen said...

Whatever you write 50k or less is an accomplishment. Good luck on getting that winner's button/badge at the end of the month.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!