Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Worship Wenesday: Jesus Loves You













Jesus loves you! Those three simple words can change your life...

The past couple of days I've been stressed out to the point I let my blood pressure go sky high and let my secular self almost over-ride my Christian self. Let's just say I was having 'one of those days', until the Lord opened my eyes and revealed a very important message to me that He wants me to share with you.


I've sit at the same cubicle at work for almost three months and never noticed anything out of the ordinary until yesterday when I needed the Lord in my life(at that particular moment)to intervene. Have you ever noticed it's sometimes unasked prayers that get answered first. It's the prayers that weigh heavy on our hearts God answers with words rather than actions.

I sat down at my desk and tried to get ready for my day. I thought it would probably be an impossible task, because I had already set myself up for "come what may."  I looked up and written in pen(never noticed before) were three words that turned probable disaster into possible dealings.
JESUS LOVE YOU...

I knew in my heart those words were not put there by a fellow co-worker, but by my Heavenly Father. He already knew what my day was going to be like, before I even got started. He knew I need those three simple words. He also knows that everyone of you needs this message.

When you despair, stress or forget you are most important don't ever forget JESUS LOVES YOU!
The bible is filled with many scriptures telling us of His great love for His children. When you forget or Satan takes hold of your mind, soul and heart pick up your bible. The message is as clear as the words that were written to me on an old painted white piece of wood.

If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind Philippians 2:1-2 KJV

God loves us so very much He sent His only son to die for us. Jesus loves us also that He was willing to die for us... Don't ever forget how much you are loved.

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 1 John 4:10 KJV

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us. 1 John 4:7-19 KJV


Another great reminder of His love for us is a song I learned as a child:

Jesus Loves Me


Jesus loves me! this I know,
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong;
they are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! loves me still,
'tho I'm very weak and ill,
that I might from sin be free,
bled and died upon the tree.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! He who died
heaven's gate to open wide;
He will wash away my sin,
let His little child come in.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me! He will stay
close beside me all the way.
Thou hast bled and died for me,
I will henceforth live for Thee.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me when I'm good.
When I do the things I should.
Jesus loves me when I'm bad,
but it makes him oh so sad.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.





YES, JESUS LOVES YOU MY FRIEND!

2 comments:

Cecilia Marie Pulliam said...

Isn't it wonderful when He does the unexpected, the very thing we need the most. What a wonderful story, Debra. And you are right, we all need to be reminded of His love for us. In the end, that is the only thing that really matters in this life and the next. Thank you for a post that touched my heart.

samantha stacia said...

Yes, its the simple reminders that are often the biggest and best ones and I am so glad that you wrote this post! I also am constantly struggling with things that weigh me down and make my bp go up! And it is OUR Lord which id always the way in the end, if ONLY I could look to Him in the beginning there would be no struggling middle. Thnx and Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!