Saturday, April 7, 2012

G is for Goals

If you've been following  my daily A-Z Challenge posts, you know I've been blogging about success and the tools you need to succeed. Today's word is goals.

How important are goals? Can you succeed without a goal?

Only you can answer these questions. Only you know what you want and what your goals are.

All throughout our life we set goals. We take baby steps on the way to the giant leap of success.

Along the way I had many goals. I wanted to become a writer. I wanted to go to college. I wanted to succeed.  These goals were something to work toward, but I had to have a plan. I couldn't achieve any of my goals without a plan.

If you know my writing style, I like to use a lot of acrostics to make my point clear. Today's post is no different when it comes to setting goals for success.

Grab the bull by the horns.
Organize your goals.
Accept you can succeed 
Lead to succeed.
Set your mind to success.

4 comments:

Janet Smart said...

I agree we all need a goal. It keeps us going and motivated. I've met part of my goals thus far. I have been published, just haven't gotten my MG novel or PBs published yet. Those are my biggest goals!

Sharon said...

Thanks for the reminder; I love "grab the bull by the horns and set your mind to success." Great G word.

Lynn Proctor said...

goals do help in the follow through

Laura Marcella said...

Hi, Debra! Your Goals acrostic is really great. I set daily, weekly, and monthly goals for my writing. It helps me to have something to work towards so I keep moving forward and improving!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter and happy A to Z!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates