Monday, April 16, 2012

N is for Never


Today's success post is brought to you by the letter N. My N word for today is never. You're probably thinking what does never have to do with success? No, I'm not going to tell you that you'll never have success because you will if you use never to your advantage.

Two things on the road to success you must never do is:

Never Give Up and Never Give In...

Winston Churchill said it best: " Never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.'' 


On the road to your success giver give up on your dream and never give in to something you don't believe in.


Your dreams are important. Also as important are your convictions. What you want is who you are.

Never doubt yourself.
Never compromise your principles.
Never become someone else.

10 comments:

Lynn Proctor said...

sometimes we must give in but never give up

Misha Gericke said...

Beautiful and inspiring post. Those are some good "nevers" to remember. :-)

momto8 said...

love this post!!
I believe in absolutes...like never.

Wendy said...

Excellent advice!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

The popular expression is, "Never say never," but I agree with your use of the word, and have used it in precisely the same way on my blog before. Stopping by on the A-Z, and leaving as your newest follower. Good luck with the rest of the challenge.

Joanne said...

I love this! I have to remind myself constantly not to give up.
thanks for the reminder. Found you through A to Z.
Blessings, Joanne

Sherry Gloag said...

Thanks for sharing this. got me thinking.

http://sherrygloagtheheartofromance.blogspot.co.uk/

The Hopeful Romantic said...

Great post! One of my faves by Churchill:

"when you're going through hell..keep going"

Nikky44 said...

NEVER give up? how?

Grammy said...

Never give up is a good philosophy for us stubborn people. :) BTW, are you still posting for the Challenge? I hope so. Best regards to you. I, too, am a Southern writer. :) Ruby aka Grammy

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates