Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for Permission


Permission...if you want to succeed you have to give yourself permission to do so.

Think about a time when you were younger and you would ask for permission to do something. Most times your parent's probably said no. If you were like me no became a staple in my life. As I got older I would tell myself no to the things I wanted most in life; success was one of them.

I didn't give myself permission to succeed, so I failed. I failed because I said no!

Say yes to success! Give yourself permission not to fail, but succeed.

It's O.K. to be successful. Permission granted...

2 comments:

Teresa Cypher aka T K CypherBuss said...

This is a good post. Why are we so willing to allow ourselves to fail? But rarely take that step and grant ourselves the permission to succeed? Nice message here. :-)

Sela Toki said...

Absolutely right. How can we be okay and tolerate our failures and hardly permit ourselves the chance to succeed. We limit ourselves by thinking only others deserve it and we really don't need to be successful. Thank you for the reminder.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates