Saturday, October 20, 2012

October Madness Write-a-thon Challenge #6

Challenge #6
Set a writing goal for yourself to complete by the end of the year. Make sure it is easily measurable. Also, make sure it is something that is possible to accomplish, but also push yourself!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to link-up your final thoughts! There will be no day six update, just include that in your final thoughts post! Also, the rafflecopter for word count will open up tomorrow. It will close on Tuesday at 12:01 AM (what most consider Monday night). And if you haven't been entering the giveaway daily, be sure to do that now! The participation giveaway rafflecopter posted last Sunday & there are LOTS of great prizes! Don't miss out!


My end of year goal:

Although I am a procrastinater, I have joined NaNoWriMo again this year and my goal is of course to write 50,000 words on thirty days. Once that is done, then on to revising those 50,000 before the year is over and have a complete, revised manuscript to sent to editor or agent.

My NaNoWriMo project is comtemporary romance 'Here Comes the Bridegroom'.

2 comments:

Tara Tyler said...

what a great write a thon! and perfectly reachable goal! good luck! i did camp nano in august & am waiting for my crit partner to give me feedback.

thanks for joining our thankful hop!

Britney Gulbrandsen said...

Great goal! I wish you the best of luck!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates