Saturday, October 20, 2012

Trifextra: Thirty-Eight: I Wish I May I Wish I Might

 
On to the weekend challenge. The Monkey's Paw, a short story by W.W. Jacobs, is about the strings that come with granted wishes. We are asking you to write 33 words exactly about three wishes that come at a high price to the wisher.

 I Wish I May I Wish I Might

Three shooting stars whoosh across the black velvet night sky. Three lucky souls will get their wish: a wish for luck, a wish for love, a wish for life...but at what price ?






2 comments:

Bo said...

Whenever someone says "but at what price" I tend to think the price would be to high. Great writing!

karen said...

Dreamy. Kind of neat ... worrying about the wishers ...

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates