Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Thankful For My Readers BlogHop

Thanks go out to Vikki and Tara for hosting this hop! Thank you so much. This is a great opportunity to tell your readers and mentors you are thankful for them.

First, I am thankful for all my readers and followers(all 350 of them) without then there would be no Words are Timeless blog.

I am thankful to all  the people who took the time to comment and leave their thoughts and critiques. Without your words I would not have survived.

I am thankful to Talynn  over at Ink in the Book. She does a lot for us struggling bloggers and writer's. 

I am thankful for so many other bloggers who encourage and build up confidence. 

Thanks go out to critique partners, NaNo buddy's, writing groups and every single person who stops by my little corner of the blogging world.

Thank You My Friend

Thank you for taking the time
to  read what I have to say
for taking time out of your day...

To encourage, to say hi
thank you for stopping by...










9 comments:

E. Arroyo said...

How cute. Love the poem. =)

Sherry Ellis said...

This is such a nice way to thank those who encourage and support you!

Tara Tyler said...

cuteness! and the writing gif is great!
nice way to express appreciation!

VikLit said...

what a nice poem and heartfelt post! Thank you so much for joining in the bloghop.

Ink in the Book said...

I love your little thanks gif! I'm going to *have* to learn where to find these and how to post them on my blog. But I am NOT a techie. At. All:)

Ink in the Book said...

oh. And your sweet words of thankfulness to me have not been overlooked or taken for granted! Thank YOU!

Camille Beckstrand said...

We love your blog and would love to have you share some of your fun posts at our Strut Your Stuff Saturday Link Party at sixsistersstuff.com. We hope to hear from you! We are also hosting a Build Your Blog Conference in Salt Lake City on Feb. 16, 2013. Find a link on our blog! -The Six Sisters

Laura Josephsen said...

The blogging world is so encouraging. Your poem is so sweet!

Mina Lobo said...

Aw, that's lovely! It put a smile in my heart. :-)
Mina's Resurrection Blogfest!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!