Friday, November 9, 2012

Update on my non-fiction WIP: From the Ashes of Pity Into the Beauty of Purpose

I have been writing and revising every day. Today I am at about 14,000 words, 3 sections, 19 chapters, and 53 pages.

This has been a labor of love for me. I've been working on this project almost 4 years. It started as a personal cleansing for me as a series of on-line articles. I then took my articles and published them on a blog to help other hurting women. While the articles focused on and dealt with abortion, the book does not. I detail my pain and suffering, but it's about hurt, pain, sorrow, and grief.

The Lord has directed me in this project and when it's completed it will be about 50,000 words, 6 sections, and 30 chapters.

Please continue to pray with me that my project finds its way into the publishing world to help a hurting woman.


3 comments:

Ink in the Book said...

I am praying for you and also asking God to hold the heart of the agent in His Hand come this Februrary:)

Ink in the Book said...

Um...e code the spelling error. Typing on my phone, riding on a bumpy road. I do know how to spell February as that's my birthday month;)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

When we let the Lord guide us, great things happen. Glad you are so close and know it will be a blessing to many women.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!