Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2013 A TO Z CHALLENGE #AtoZChallenge-C


And today's weird word is Capilotade - A story that's hashed together.

In keeping with my weird word writing theme, I find this word very fitting. I tend to write capilotades. When I sit down to write, my mind is filled with many ideas and stories. I'll write them down and find myself hashing several of them together. One character that should be in one story will jump into another story.

I think as writer's we tend to all write capilotades. It's our way of thinking. It's the only way to write.

Good luck with your capilotade!


6 comments:

DL Shackleford said...

I also chose weird and obscure words as my A to Z challenge theme :) Those of us that tend to be more pantsers would absolutely agree with you that it is the best way for us to write.

The Desert Rocks said...

Never heard of this but I love it Debra!

Melanie Schulz said...

Some of my stories are like that, but most flow the way I originally intended them to.

bridgetwhelan.com said...

Love it! I will get my creative writing class to write one next term....

L. M. Leffew said...

While it's not my theme, I'm also all about the weird/off beat or archaic words for this challenge.

I may file this one away for next year. :)

Bhav.Zz said...

I loved your weird word of the day :)

Bhavya from the AtoZ Challenge blogging at Just Another Blog

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates