Friday, April 5, 2013

2013 A TO Z CHALLENGE #AtoZChallenge-E


Drum roll please....

The weird writing word today is Esquivalience - A copyright or plagiarism trap.

As writer's we've probably all experienced esquivalience.  I can think of a lot of writer's who set plagiarism traps to catch another writer stealing their precious words.

I've had my stuff plagiarized. Does it bother me? Hell ya! Do I now set traps to catch a thief? You betcha!

I believe in esquivalience.  I think every writer should set traps. Our words are too precious.

2 comments:

Bethe77 said...

What kinda traps? Maybe I need them too!
Blessings

The Desert Rocks said...

Oh dear, another great word and plagiarism has happened to me before. It's horrible.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!