Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Limitless Life Book Review-#sponsored

Disclosure: I received a copy for review from Book Sneeze. However, all opinions are my own.

Are you going through your life with labels attached to who you are? Do you let labels define your character? All my life, I've let labels define me and shape who I've become. Labels, not matter what they are can make or break you. With Derwin L. Gray's book Limitless Life, I learned that labels aren't who I am. They don't define my character or my life. I learned to break the chains that have bound me throughout my life. This book gives you much more than words on a page, Pastor Derwin Gray takes you on a fascinating journey into what can happens when you offer your head, your heart, and your hands to the only one who can offer you truly limitless life.

Description

Is your life limited by labels the world and other people have used to define you? 
Labels you have internalized and apply to yourself every day. Labels like Afraid. Or Addict. Orphan. Damaged Goods. Failure. Maybe even Religious. These labels might be sewn into your life with such tight little stitches that they feel like a part of you. They feel like they define you. But that’s a lie. If you let Him, Jesus can remove those old labels and tattoo new ones onto your soul. Then you’ll begin to see yourself as God the Father sees you. The limits will be lifted, and your life will be transformed. It’s the truth. Join Pastor Derwin Gray on a fascinating journey into what can happens when you offer your head, your heart, and your hands to the only one who can offer you truly limitless life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates