Saturday, December 21, 2013

How To Heal A Grieving Heart Book Review

Disclosure: I received a copy from Book Nook for review. However, all opinions are my own.

I no longer look forward to celebrating the holidays. Not because I don't care, but because I grieve. On December 27th(also my birthday) it will be seven months since I lost my youngest child. My baby was only 27 and very ill. She came home to die and I got to spend five weeks with her. There were happy moments, but mostly sad. As a mother, I had to watch my daughter die. She passed away on Memorial Day. Of course I'm thankful I got to spend five memory filled weeks with her, but my heart still grieves for her loss and its emptiness.

How To Heal A Grieving Heart by Doreen Virtue and James Van Praagh was the book I needed in my life. I still find my heart grieves and cannot heal. If you lost a loved one, then this little book will become a life-changer. The great thing about this book is you don't have to start from the beginning. Just open it anywhere and know this is where God has led you. Each page is filled with hope and love. If your heart is grieving, this little book will guide you through the tough times. You may find yourself crying as you read this book, but it's okay. This is a beautiful book with a beautiful butterfly ribbon book mark.  


Description:
When you're grieving, you need support and comfort, and How to Heal a Grieving Heart provides practical and spiritual help.
Each page of this small, full-color gift-style book (a companion to the soon-to-be-published Talking to Heaven Mediumship Cards) contains a comforting message to help grieving people come to terms with their loss. The content is simple and direct, because the authors know and respect that grieving people often have difficulty concentrating and following through on what they read. The reader can open up to a random page, designed with beautiful colors and typeset in attractive fonts, and meditate upon the entry.
Doreen Virtue and James Van Praagh wrote the book that they wished they could have had when they were both grieving losses. Based upon their years of experience as grief counselors and mediums, Doreen and James have created a gentle book that is a perfect gift for a grieving friend.
You can purchase your own copy at the following online retailers:








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!