Sunday, January 19, 2014

Book Review: The Brandful Workforce

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


For almost 36 years I've been involved in the workforce. I've either been an employee or employer and to tell the truth I haven't cared much for either position until I discovered Julia Gometz and her book The Brandful Workforce. 

Her book opened my eyes to a whole new world when it comes to work. I thought wherever I worked I was stuck in limbo or a rut. I didn't care about "branding" but after reading The Brandful Workforce it doesn't matter where I work, I'm part of a brandful workforce. 

It doesn't matter if you are a cashier or telemarketer(like I currently am) or a manager with 1 or 100 employees, you are part of the brandful workforce. As an employee it's your job to sell the brand and as an employer it's your job to make sure your employees sell your brand.

Julia has broken everything down into five easy sections that anyone in the workforce can understand: How to Build a Brandful Workplace in Your Organization, How to Build a Business Employees Want to Promote, How to Involve Employees in Your Brand, How to Hire Brandful Employees, and How to Become Individually.

Every section and chapter breaks everything down for you step by step. If you are looking to become a better employee or employer then The Brandful Workforce is a must have resource for you or your company. Julia's book helped me realize no matter what my job title, I have to promote the brand and be part of the Brandful Workforce.

About the Author:
Julia Gometz is a former Wall Street mediator and human resources executive at JetBlue Airways. She has collaborated with colleagues at Fortune 500 companies, government entities, and nonprofit organizations. Gometz is multilingual and an accomplished international speaker. She received an undergraduate degree in International Relations from Emory University and a master’s degree in Conflict Analysis and Resolution from George Mason University.

About the Book: 
A Brandful Workforce is a workforce that works FOR your brand, not against it. This book is a practical “How-to” guide for organizations who genuinely want an authentic brand, both inside and out. Companies need to engage more than their customers in evolving their brands. The workforce is the missing link to, not just -successful branding – but success period.
 
Even if you have a brandful workforce, this book can show how to keep it that way. In addition, find out how to attract brandful employees and how you and your employees can become brandful. It’s a win-win for everyone.
 
The Brandful Workforce is not your ordinary business book. This may be the first interactive business book that’s packed with links to videos and ongoing discussions.  You can also purchase an online version so you can get the most out of this book. Join the discussion at www.brandfulworkforce.com/book.

Audience: 
The Brandful Workforce is for every kind of organization — private, public, nonprofit, large or small — in every industry. This is a “must-read” for CEOs and leaders in marketing, branding, advertising, corporate communications, social media, strategy, innovation, digital, corporate social responsibility, and human resources. It’s also relevant to any employee who wants a meaningful work experience.




You can learn more about The Brandful Workforce on the website. You can also find more on FB and twitter. You can also connect on Linkedin.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!