Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Living Victoriously In Christ Book Review

Disclosure: the publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of the book through BookCrash.

Are you looking for a great 30- day devotional to get you through life? I know I was and when I discovered Living Victoriously In Christ Growing in Christ A 30-Day Devotional by Cindy Cross & Lisa Vanderbilt, I couldn't wait to get started. I have a lot of devotionals, but this devotional is different. Every page, every word hit home with me. 

Living Victoriously In Christ gives you a sense of purpose and direction for 30 days. Each chapter is faith-filled with words to stir your spirit and give you hope. Another plus I really love is the questions to ponder section at the end of each chapter. These questions make you ponder your life and give your spiritual direction. Also, you'll find at the end of each chapter God's Word to You and Daily Prayer.

If you only have one 30-day devotional then this is the one you need. Although, I've completed my 30-day devotional journey, I still find myself going back when my spirit is sinking.  This is by far one of the best 30-day devotionals out there!

About the book:
Are you tired of living the status quo life? God’s Word comes alive as you walk through every devotional. These powerfully inspired words will help you to live victoriously and grow closer to God as you transform into a new creation in Christ. This is not a devotional that preaches, but a book that is written from life’s experiences. You will see honesty, real life, and the discovery of how God touches your life to change you into the image of Christ. It is refreshing, realistic and believable.

You can pick up a copy of Living Victoriously in Christ: Growing in Christ for only $10.68.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates