Thursday, January 30, 2014

Review: Six Days by Ken Ham

Disclosure: This book was sent to me free in exchange for my honest review from Master Books and New Leaf Publishing Group.


It’s the book you’ve been waiting for! Six Days by Ken Ham is here..
Today, most Bible colleges, seminaries, K-12 Christian schools, and now even parts of the homeschool movement do not accept the first eleven chapters of Genesis as literal history. They try to fit the supposed billions of years into Genesis, and some teach evolution as fact. Our churches are largely following suit.
  • Discover how many evangelical leaders, willingly or unwittingly, are undermining the authority of God’s Word by compromising the Bible in Genesis
  • Learn how allowing for an old/universe of billions of years unlocks a door of compromise
  • Heed the wake-up call to the Church to return to the authority of God’s Word, beginning in Genesis.
Ken Ham, international speaker and author on biblical authority, examines how compromise starting in Genesis, particularly in regard to the six days of creation and the earth’s age, have filtered down from the Bible colleges and seminaries to pastors—and finally to parents and their children.
This book is published by Master Books, a division of New Leaf Publishing Group. Purchase  your copy here and see what others are saying.
My personal view:
I'm a Christian or I thought I was until I started reading Six Days by Ken Ham. His book hit home and opened my eyes to the "real" truth of today's Christianity. Have you often wondered why so many are leaving the church or why churches are teaching different messages? I know I have! Once you read Six Days you'll have a clear understanding to what is really going on in today's churches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates