Monday, February 23, 2015

Book Review-Clout by Jenni Catron

Disclosure: BookLook Bloggers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy.

I have to be honest, my people skills sucked! That is until I read Jenni Catron's book Clout. Clout is a Christian driver book about how to discover and unleash your God-given influence. Catron breaks the book up into two different sections, guiding you through sets of principles.

Clout is one of those self-help books you'll want to read over and over and is at the top of my list for encouragement and discovery of who I really am and how I can obtain God-given influence.

We all have Clout, but how we discover it and how we unleash it, depends on us and you will find the ways in Jenni Catron's book Clout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!