Monday, February 23, 2015

Review:The YOU Plan: A Christian Woman's Guide for a Happy, Healthy Life After Divorce By Connie Wetzell and Michelle Borquez

I review for BookLook Bloggers


Although, I am semi-happily  married for almost 29 years, I was once a divorced woman and wished I have a book like  The YOU Plan.  I chose to review this book not because I am divorced, but to make me stronger and wiser so I do not make the same mistakes. In reading this book, I discovered two things: divorce happens and one cannot play the blame game.

If you are thinking about divorce or are divorced whether 1 day or 1 year, this book will change your life and help YOU understand and navigate through what is happening to YOU.

Connie Wetzell and Michelle Borquez  tell it like it is without sugar coating the realities of divorce because they have been there-done it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!