Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dancing through the Storms 365 Day Devotional: Surviving the Loss of a Child


Hi everyone,

As many of you know I lost my beautiful butterfly girl Ashley to AIDS in 2013. I am currently working on a devotional to help grieving parents like myself.. 'Dancing through the Storms 365 Devotional: Surviving the Loss of a Child' takes you on a daily journey of healing and hope.

I want to share January & February devotionals with anyone who needs healing and hope. Just email me @ anngrayelliott1960@gmail.com or contact me through FB. Hugs.

Blessings.

Debra

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the beautiful cover and the heart of giving back to others through your own pain, healing and hope. I will be sharing your book with a very good friend who's daughter (age 20) was killed in a single car crash 2 years ago. She was my daughter's best friend for 12 years, as well as a "daughter" to us. God has been so good through it all. Many have come to Jesus through her story. Thank you for sharing. May God multiply your efforts for His glory! ~Melanie

Lisa Waters said...

I lost my 19 year old son on Jan. 7, 2017 due to from non-compliance with his Type 1 Diabetes. A sweet friend shared this with me and I am looking forward to this blog.

Debra Ann Elliott said...

Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs. I will send you a copy. Please send me your email address through my FB messenger.

Katy Kauffman said...

It sounds like this book could help many people. May God guide you in this project.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!